Tom Libelt, Marketing Pro and CEO at Smart Brand Marketing was a recent guest on the Impact Makers Radio Show, “Let’s Talk Business!” series where he spoke about the topic of “How to Market Online Courses.”
Libelt also shared how being a Marketing Pro fuels his passion for helping entrepreneurs to market courses online and went on to talk about some of the common misconceptions, obstacles and unknown pitfalls within the online marketing industry.
In a behind the scenes conversation with Radio Talk Show Host, Stewart Andrew Alexander, Libelt explained, “When it comes to sales online the product is the rock and without it, nothing else works but it is only 20% of the equation. The marketing, the sales, the pitch, the ads, the targeting etc… they make up the other 80%!”
For more information about Tom Libelt, visit: http://WeMarketOnlineCourses.com
Marquis D. Jones, Family Law Attorney at Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group in Mt. Laurel, NJ was a spotlight guest on the Impact Makers Radio Show, “Let’s Talk Divorce!” series where he spoke on the topic of…